Today, we have a new AOPA NZ website. More content, better functionality, much easier to see and use on your mobile phone. What’s not to like?
As a member with your own password, you’ll be able to see so much more than a non member. For that you need a password, and so you’ll need to follow some quick instructions to make this happen. See below.
We’re planning to share some tutorials and other useful information in the coming weeks.
Here’s what you need to do
We’ve already done the hard part: we’ve transferred your username across from the existing AOPA NZ website to the new one. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on this link to start.
- Enter the email address you currently use for the old website (the one you received this message on)
- Click Password Reset
- Go to your email inbox and read the email you will have just received from AOPA NZ. If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
- Click Reset your password
- Set a new password. Note that it must contain at least one lowercase letter, one capital letter and one number. Your password should be between 8 and 30 characters long.
- Now login to the new AOPA website using the email and password you have chosen.
Are you stuck?
If you get stuck with any of this, call or txt Ian on 027 4324150, and I will contact you when I am at my computer.
Also note that logins are now only for the primary member. Family details are recorded within your new profile. We’ll show you how to sort this soon.
We can’t wait to show you more about the new website over the coming weeks …